Expression of Interest | ADR Practitioners
NTADR is seeking suitably qualified people to join our Practitioner Panel.
This position supports the delivery of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes across the Northern Territory by working closely with our Principal ADR Specialist to effectively and efficiently deliver mediation, conferencing, and peacemaking initiatives.
Contract | 2 years (with possibility of extension)
$59.00 (+ GST) per hour.
- Conduct ADR processes in accordance with the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS), and NTADR policies and practices across a broad range of dispute contexts.
- Actively work with vulnerable people from diverse backgrounds to support their participation in ADR processes.
- Report on the conduct of ADR processes to better inform policy and practice.
- Support the delivery of NMAS approved training through the provision of peer coaching.
- Actively contribute to the NTADR Community of Practice.
- Must hold, and maintain current accreditation in accordance with the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS).
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of ADR processes across a broad range of dispute contexts; including, but not limited to – mediation, facilitation, restorative practices and justice, advisory settlement conferencing, and family dispute resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients from varied professional and personal backgrounds.
- Reasonable availability for work opportunities during and after business hours.
Applicants must provide evidence of the following:
- current Australian Business Number (ABN); and,
- current NMAS accreditation status